Have you heard it said that bread feeds the body and flowers feed the soul? Using origami hearts is a cheerful way to show our affection to people we love.
Here is a romantic idea that can provide both bread and flowers to your sweetheart at breakfast:
- Fold this easy origami heart (Watch video below).
- Pluck a small bunch of flowers from plants on your windowsill.
- Insert this mini-bouquet into the center pocket of the origami heart.
- Place the heart next to a cup of hot coffee, buttery croissant, and strawberry jam.
Voila! Je t’aime mon amour. ♥♥
I learned this origami heart at an Origami USA convention from Robert Ribaudo (USA). He is the creator of the heart and calls it “Standing up for Love”. Thank you Robert for giving me permission to make origami instructions for your fun heart!
Now we can stand up for love, make an origami heart, and keep romance alive not only at Valentine’s but anytime during the year.
Do you want instructions to learn more origami hearts? Read also:
- Unique Ways to Keep Romance Alive –Part 1 (origami heart box)
- Unique Ways to Keep Romance Alive –Part 2 (origami heart dish)
- Origami Heart Chain (great for gift decoration)
- Halloween Bat-winged Heart
Do you have a favorite from this series of hearts? Please share your opinion with us!
If you like what you find here, click here to subscribe to this blog
and receive coming posts via e-mail (They are FREE).