How Origami Can Help You at the Market

Many people love functional everyday origami.  While at the market one day with shopping list in hand, I realized I had no pencil to cross off items as I placed them in my cart. But then it dawned on me that I had a useful  origami idea to help me out.

Watch this one-minute video to see how an origami technique can help you to keep track of your shopping list at the market!

Did you like this tip?
Subscribe to our Youtube channel and share this video with your family and friends.

……………..

market-origami560

• Cécile July 22, 2014, 3:32 am

Bonjour Leila,
    Once again a great and simple tip ! I “ll use it, and share it, like so many of your tutorials, in cards, gifts….
    Lots of thanks from France…
    Cécile.

• Elsa Lucia Cabrera June 30, 2014, 9:18 pm

Querida Leyla, tus videos son extraordinarios, me encanta verlos y practicarlos. Como dicen varios de los comentarios tu voz es muy agradable.
    Me encanto la idea de como tachar la lisa del mercado. :-)
    Un abrazo
    Elsa Lucia

• Jacqueline Duncan June 27, 2014, 10:00 am

What an awesome simple idea ~ thank you SO much for sharing! One less item in the hands while shopping. :>)

• Kasia June 26, 2014, 11:35 pm

Helllo – I wanted to add my thanks for your videos and tutorials and that neat trick with the shopping list!
    I also love to watch your origami tutorials and listen to your gentle voice – I agree with Traci, your voice is so lovely and soothing. And your instructions are so clear and easy to follow. Isn’t it lovely how I can sit at home in Australia and take origami lessons from you on the other side of the world!
    Thank you VERY much!

• Leyla Torres June 28, 2014, 7:25 am

Hi Kasia,
      I’m happy we can be connected across the world. Thank you for writing!

• Traci Parker June 26, 2014, 9:24 pm

Thank you so much for your videos and instructions. Your kind, gentle voice is so soothing. I look forward to each e-mail from you with a little adventure attached. I bought your bamboo tool and love it.