• Leyla Torres is available to conduct customized on-site origami workshops or presentations
for individuals and organizations CONTACT LEYLA HERE
• Also available: ONLINE 5-Week Course:
In this inspiring, hands-on, self-paced
ONLINE ORIGAMI COURSE you will:
• Fold some delightful models & explore how they were developed.
• Expand your ability to think creatively with origami.
• CLICK HERE to learn more.
. . . . . . . . .
I signed up for “The Joy of Origami” because I wanted to become more creative in my folding techniques. I found the class to be very encouraging and non-threatening. I also valued Leyla’s stressing the four aspects of creativity that are so much a part of our folding. She is a wonderful teacher who makes me feel very comfortable and willing to take risks. Leyla’s emphasis on curiosity and playfulness gave me newfound confidence, which in turn allowed my folding to evolve.”
. . . . . . .
Leyla Torres is available to conduct customized origami workshops, classes or presentations for:
- Individuals Adults and children can enjoy making delightful origami figures and toys
- Schools and Colleges In the classroom origami serves as an important learning tool in math, science, art, language and social studies.
- Libraries Stepping through a series of activities from basic to advanced, participants can learn the fundamentals of this art form while working individually and as part of a group.
- Businesses and Corporations How to cultivate the creative mind, how to develop confidence in one’s ability to be creative, and how to encourage creative potential through the tools of logic and imagination, are some of the aspects of hands-on origami workshops.
Please contact Leyla if you would like more information about arranging an origami presentation, seminar or workshop.