Tips and suggestions for making this origami model
- In the video this model is demonstrated using thin Kami paper, known in the U.S. as “origami paper”
- Any other thin paper –such as gift-wrapping paper or printed paper from old magazines, is suitable.
- For a striking effect, the colors of each side should be different.
- Bright red or yellow paper that’s black or dark on the other side is ideal.
- A good size for paper to begin with is 6×6 inches (15×15 cm).
- The square has to be cut in half diagonally to make two triangles.
- One model can be made from each triangle.
. . . . . . . . . . . . .