Here is an idea for making a toy out of recycled paper, perfect to be enjoyed with young children. You can play together with nieces and nephews with this paper toy and create fun memories.
Are you a teacher? Have your students make one, and they will have fun while you can review some basic geometry vocabulary.
Here is how to make an easy origami spinner:
- Find some colorful paper from an old magazine.
- Cut it into 6-inch squares.
- Reinforce the center by adding a short piece of adhesive tape.
- Fold it into a water bomb (see video below).
- Stick a bamboo skewer through its hole.
- Blow on it and make it spin.
This is a good alternative to filling the water bomb with water and blasting someone on a hot summer day!
Do you have any other ideas on different uses for the water bomb? Please share with us in the comments.