This two-piece Gliding Ghost is fun and easy to make with paper you already have at home!
This is part of a collection of many other tutorials of origami for Halloween featured in Origami Spirit.
The head is folded from the traditional water-bomb base and the body can be made with rectangular paper.
This is a design of Leyla Torres. Make it and hang it from the windows of your house to create a happy spooky ambiance for Halloween!
Materials needed for making this origami ghost
- In the video, the ghost is demonstrated using printer paper, white on both sides.
- 2 pieces of printer (letter-size paper)
- A black marker (if using printer paper).
Related Origami Models
- There are many models that are made using the waterbomb base or a close variation.
- Click on the image to view more origami related to Halloween