These days I have folded high-heel shoes in all styles and for all occasions:
- Piet Mondrian-style shoes to attend the opening of an exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art
- Piccaso-style shoes to stroll through the streets of Paris
- Tarot-style shoes to advance into an auspicious future
- Cow-skin high-fashion shoes for a night of dancing in a Vermont barn
- Red shoes to tip-toe into a forbidden garden
- Black shoes with golden inserts to march on a red carpet
- Tropical lemon-green shoes for dancing to the sound of guitars, clarinets and bongo in Old Havana
- Recycled paper shoes to take some steps to save the planet…
Each pair of these designer shoes fits the spirit of each of the women to whom I will give them at Christmas.
Note: These shoes are my versions of a model I was taught by a friend of mine. I don’t know who is the designer. I believe it is of Japanese origin. I welcome information about their origin.
I do not have diagrams or videos available for distribution.