World Origami Days 2013 ~ Our celebration is here!
World Origami Days, held each year from October 24 to November 11, is a 2-1/2 week celebration of the international community of origami!
To join the celebration you are invited to:
- Watch this 2-minute video carefully.
- Make a best guess as to the maximum number of origami peppers that appear.
- Write “I see _[xx]_ peppers” ON YOUTUBE in the comments section under the video.
- View the video as many times as you wish, but write a guess only once.
- THREE (3) GRAND PRIZES will be raffled among people who correctly estimate the number within ten of the total number of origami peppers.
- The giveaway will take place on November 11, 2013, 6pm (New York City time)
- The winners will be announced within 24 hours following the raffle. Good luck!