Need some help delivering a love message? Try this origami heart messenger, a new addition to our growing group of origami hearts. It will surely work wonders for you! The health benefits of sharing origami love are immeasurable to both the giver and receiver.
Besides our health, there is nothing more valuable than those dear to our hearts. Life can change in a moment, so there is no time better than the present to tell someone how much they mean to you. Affirmation and confirmation are appreciated universally, in the same way, by all.
Don’t wait for Valentine’s day! Open up that heart of gold and put into loving words the feelings you have deep inside. Write from the bottom of your heart. It’s a win-win! Both the one who sends and the one who receive gain equal benefit from the gesture.
The following video shows in detail how to fold an origami heart – Love messenger (designed by Leyla Torres).
Tips and ideas for the Origami Heart
- Begin by making the origami heart demonstrated in the video above.
- Use a square piece about 6×6 or 8×8 inches. Duo-color paper is ideal.
- Write your note on a piece of paper, roll it up and nest it into the little heart box.
- Deliver it in person, or place it secretly in a discreet and special place.
- Detach the lower flaps to carry it flat in your wallet for use at the right moment.
- Use it to show appreciation for the servers in a restaurant when you like your meal.
. . . . . . . . . . .
Have you seen our collection of printable origami papers?
Click here to select and download instantly
- How a Paper Heart can Help You Stay Healthy
- Origami Art Therapy for Mental Health
- Recovering Health Through Origami
- The Smile of Mona Lisa
- Dr. Lizzie Burns Uses Origami in her Anti-Boredom Campaign
- Origami – A Help to Alzheimer’s Patients
- Stay Calm and Make an Origami Ladybug
- All That’s Worth Cherishing Begins in the Heart