Do you need to make an easy greeting card for Mom?
Here is an idea on how to use this origami flower to make a quick greeting card.
Watch the following video for tips and ideas on how to easily make a card and write your message.
Tips to make an easy greeting card for Mom
- Make the flower and leaves as demonstrated in the video BELOW.
- Fold a letter-size piece of paper (cardstock) in half lengthwise.
- Cut in half to make two cards.
- Glue a flower and a leaf onto one of the cards.
- Prewrite your message on another piece of paper, near a straight edge (shown in the video ABOVE).
- Use it as a guide to center your message on the card (shown in the video ABOVE).
- Place it in an envelope.
- Mail it!
Become a member of our FACEBOOK GROUP and share your card with us. We would LOVE to see how your card project turned out and give you our applause!
Join our group by clicking on this LINK to our FACEBOOK GROUP.
This is the video to make the flower