A model design of Leyla Torres
Do you like to fold plants, flowers, and trees? You’re in luck! Here at Origami Spirit, we feature such origami models and we’re sure you’ll enjoy what you find on the site. Like the origami models in this gallery >>> HERE
In the two videos of the Puffy Pine Tree, you will find a a variation on the basic model that will your tree a more rounded appearance and with directions on how to add a trunk
Would you like to learn how to fold this model?
The tutorial is found inside Origamigos, our sister site for members.
… and learn to fold this model and find many more.
Already a member? LOG IN >>> HERE
Tips and suggestions for making the Puffy Pine Tree
- Any thin and crisp paper is ideal to use for this tree. In the video, one tree is demonstrated using regular a thin, and crisp pieces of paper.
- Use a piece of paper that’s at least 6 x 6 inches (15 x 15 cm.) When you make this model for the first time.
- The finished tree shows only one side of the paper.
- Begin by making a preliminary base.
- Make a traditional Lucky Star (tutorial in the membership) as a tree topper to turn the Puffy Pine into a Christmas tree.
This is a selection of other origami tutorials you will find within Origamigos