Harmonious love resides within our own heart so the first person for whom you will want to make this origami Key to Love is of course, yourself.
The joys of practicing origami make the precious blessing of our days even more so. While folding paper we focus on the positive instead of the negative, and become present to the grace and boundless possibilities that exist both in our interior and exterior life.
Once you make this model you might very well be hooked. Share the Key to Love with your friends and loved ones and help them unlock their doors of delight!
The following step-by-step video shows how to make Francis Ow’s Key to Love. Thank you to Francis for granting permission to present your model in this step-by-step video. Once again he unlocks the doors of our hearts with one of his great designs!
Tips and suggestions for making the origami Key to Love
- If you are a beginner in the art of folding paper try folding this simple origami heart as practice to make the Key to Love.
- In the video the key of love is demonstrated using thin Kami paper, known in the U.S. as “origami paper”.
- Other thin papers such as gift-wrapping are also suitable.
- This model is made with a strip of paper in the ratio 1:8.
- For the Key to Love in the video, a strip of paper 2 x 16 inches was used. (4 x 40 cm)
- The finished Key to Love shows both sides of the paper. Choose contrasting-color paper for a great effect.
- Make a Key to Love and use it on a card for Dad on Father’s Day!
I’m sure that the Key to Love will bring you many good memories, cherished love stories and happy endings!
Share the photos of your Key to Love on our FACEBOOK page.
Diagrams for the Key to Love and many other wonderful models by different creators are found in the book The Beauty of Origami (Makoto Yamaguchi) available at Origami Shop -affiliate link.