A model design of Leyla Torres
Do you like to fold origami flowers? You’re in luck! Here at Origami Spirit, we feature origami models we know you’ll enjoy so be sure to visit the ORIGAMI FLOWERS GALLERY.
This origami Lollipop is a model you can use as a decoration for the Candy Coffin which is also found here on Origami Spirit. This lollipop is an adaptation of a piece designed as the center of an origami Sunflower that requires a few additional folds at the end of the sunflower model.
Would you like to learn how to fold this model?
The tutorial is found inside Origamigos, our sister site for members.
… and learn to fold The Origami Lollipop and many other models too.
Already a member? LOG IN >>> HERE
Tips and suggestions for making the origami Lollipop
- In the video, this model is demonstrated using thin kami paper, but any other firm and thin paper would be appropriate.
- When folding for the first time, use a piece of paper at least 6×6 inches (15x15cm.)
- To use as a decoration for a Candy Coffin made with a 6 x 6-inch piece of paper (15 x 15cm., make the Lollipop with a 3 x 3-inch piece of paper (7.5 x 7.5cm.)
- Only one side of the paper is visible in the final model.
- When learning this model, use a solid-color piece of paper so that you can easily spot the folding points of reference.
This is a selection of other origami tutorials you will find within Origamigos