We all appreciate the of joy giving or receiving a gift. To enhance the wrapping of a present there are many origami models that can be used as handmade gift decorations.
The gift wrapping ideas presented in this post are a departure from “purist” origami but they are a lovely way to add a finished touch to the presentation of a gift.
For example, I can imagine using these ideas for a special Valentine’s present, or maybe on a birthday occasion. Using translucent white and silvery papers are perfectly suited to wrapping a wedding gift.
Here is the video on how to make it.
• Transparent adhesive tape
• Small stickers (hearts or stars)
• A gift in a box
• Two pieces of contrasting color papers:
– One piece of paper should be big enough to wrap the gift box you have.
– Another piece of paper will be used to make the decoration. The width of this paper should be twice the length of the box. The length of the paper should be enough to wrap around the box with an overlap of about 1 to 2 inches (See video)
. . . . . . . . . . .
Have you seen our selection of printable origami papers?
Click here to buy and download yours instantly