Please join us any time during this month of January 2023 as we explore this month’s folding themes.
This OrigamiSpirit challenge is open to anyone who wants to participate. Here is how to play along:
- Share origami models (newly folded or folded in the past), concepts, or ideas, that include one of the prompts posted here, a combination of prompts, or any other word that comes to mind that relates to the Month of January.
- Share your models on the Origami Spirt Fan Group Facebook Page…
- Post one model a day, one model a week, one model a month, or as many as you like.
- When you post, tell us the prompt or word you’ve chosen to use, and any other information about what you are sharing (paper choice, feelings about the model, ease, or difficulty).
- IDEALLY Write the name of the model designer, if known. (We will applaud you for honoring origami designers!)
- Use this hashtag when posting on your social media so we can all see your creativity: #OrigamiSpiritJan2023
- NOTE: Blue word prompts link to a tutorial….
These prompts are intended to spark your imagination! Let’s get to folding, sharing, and having some summer origami fun!
We can’t wait to see your creations!
Share your models on the Origami Spirt Fan Group Facebook Page.