Please join us any time during December 2023 as we explore this month’s folding themes.
This OrigamiSpirit challenge is open to anyone who wants to participate. Here is how to play along:
- Share origami models (newly folded or folded in the past), concepts, or ideas, that include one of the prompts posted here, a combination of prompts, or any other word that comes to mind that relates to the Month of December.
- Share your models on the Origami Spirit Fan Group Facebook Page…
- Post one model a day, one model a week, one model a month, or as many as you like.
- When you post, tell us the prompt or word you’ve chosen to use, and any other information about what you are sharing (paper choice, feelings about the model, ease, or difficulty).
- IDEALLY Write the name of the model designer, if known. (We will applaud you for honoring origami designers!)
- Share your creativity! Use this hashtag when posting on social media: #OrigamiSpiritDecember2023
- NOTE: Blue word prompts link to a tutorial…
|Red & Green
These prompts are provided to spark your imagination! Enjoy your month of December!
We can’t wait to see your creations!
Share your models on the Origami Spirt Fan Group Facebook Page.